Price Kong & Co., C.P.A.'s P.A.
At Price Kong, our core value is “Creating opportunities for our team and clients to reach their full potential.” If you are an ambitious professional looking to join an energetic, relationship-focused, forward-thinking firm, consider employment at Price Kong. Our dedication to providing personalized guidance, combined with the integration of various backgrounds and skills that create effective teams, plays a large role in the firm’s success and the accomplishments of our staff.
We are currently seeking a responsible, detail-oriented, and dynamic administrative assistant to support firm operations. This position requires simultaneously managing multiple tasks, while providing quality service. The administrative assistant reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works with the administrative team to ensure the needs of firm and professional staff are efficiently managed. Compensation is aligned with experience.
- Provide administrative and operational support to firm and department leaders.
- Process tax returns, including assembly, client delivery, electronic filing, paper filing, and indexing filing confirmations.
- Prepare and process tax return extensions.
- Assist with setting up new clients and projects.
- Manage the sending, collecting, and tracking of various client documents.
- Provide daily updates on project statuses and changes.
- Perform general office duties, such as data entry, filing, and scanning.
- Receptionist duties as needed, such as answering phones, sorting incoming mail, post office runs, etc.
- Three + years of experience as administrative assistant, along with a mature and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding ability to articulate and communicate, in both written and verbal form, internally and with clients, service providers, and firm partners.
- Provide support that will allow all members of the firm to be successful.
- Be dependable, flexible, and detailed oriented.
- Work additional hours when needed, including weekends and weeknights during peak busy season in March/April and September/October. (required)
- Prioritize and manage daily workflow to meet deadlines.
- Distribute clear, concise communications.
- Multi-task and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Learn quickly and work efficiently and productively.
- Assume ownership of identified processes and responsibilities, and perform work with confidence, pride, and follow through to completion.
- Learn all areas of administrative support.
- Maintain open communications with firm leadership.
- Make informed decisions and ask questions.
- Work towards a personal and professional growth plan.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Time management and prioritization
- Cognitive thinking
- Project management and client service
- Written and oral communication
- Work ethic and professionalism
- Attention to detail
Additional desired skills:
- Related work experience in CPA Firm (preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and tax software, such PracticeCS, GoFileRoom, UltraTax, and SafeSend Suite (preferred).
Price Kong offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. Price Kong is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org