Price Kong & Co., C.P.A.'s P.A.
At Price Kong, our core value is “Creating opportunities for our team and clients to reach their full potential.” If you are an ambitious professional looking to join an energetic, relationship-focused, forward-thinking firm, consider employment at Price Kong. Our dedication to providing personalized guidance, combined with the integration of various backgrounds and skills that create effective teams, plays a large role in the firm’s success and the accomplishments of our staff.
We are currently seeking a responsible, detail-oriented, and dynamic administrative assistant to support day-to-day office operations. This position requires simultaneously managing multiple tasks, while providing quality service. The administrative assistant reports to the Firm Administrator and works with the administrative team to ensure the clerical needs of firm and professional staff are efficiently managed. Compensation is aligned with experience.
- Answer phones and greet office visitors in a polite, professional manner
- Schedule appointments and manage office calendar
- Organize and coordinate internal meetings and events
- Provide clerical duties, including sorting and distributing mail, making copies, scanning and faxing documents, and filing
- Order, set-up, and clean up office meals
- Order and restock office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain common areas, including lobby, conference rooms, and kitchen
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist marketing department with database, events, and other projects
- 2 – 5 years administrative assistant experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient with:
- Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- data entry
- Excellent skills regarding:
- time management and prioritization
- cognitive thinking
- project management and client service
- written and oral communication
- work ethic and professionalism
- attention to detail
- Additional desired skills:
- Adept at recognizing issues and resolving problems quickly and effectively
- Self-starter with high energy and positive attitude who is able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team-oriented and works well in a collaborative environment
Price Kong offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. Price Kong is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com